Saturday, November 10, 2012

‘I am’ - My New Year’s Resolution 2013

I am Wendy Marie Williams, the child of a King
I am beautiful, strong and enthusiastic about Life
I am a proud daughter who is very fortunate to have a caring Mom & Dad, who loves me,
I am a bold sister (the one & only), who grew up in the arms of four brothers,
I am a fearless wife, who is determined to beat the odds of relationship mumble jumble,
I am destined to be the best mother to my two precious younglings
I am a best friend who is trustworthy, gentle and kind
I am a woman of enormous strength, courage, peace and love
I am ambitious with many thoughts, hopes, dreams and aspirations
Of someday touching lives, warming hearts, and gifting to those who are needy.
I am a self motivator; standing firm in all my beliefs and finding a sense of purpose
I am the world’s greatest student because I choose to learn from all past mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment