Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day #5 - stretch it out

It’s a rainy night in Georgia, I feel like it’s raining all over the world…da-da-dada.  One of my faves from Mr. Brook Benton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5djzzeA3M. The only thing is its 49 degrees, very mild day with on and off drizzle all morning.  I guess the elements are working against my progress or am I just coming up with the most logical excuses?  I know I sound like I’m finding too much comfort.  So looking forward to go for a run but the rain keeps making promising threats.  Seriously, I really want to exercise and get fit but I’m not looking forward to getting sick (cold) from running in the rain.  Well all hope is not lost, there is a solution; I’ll just do some stretches and indoor exercises.  I need to get my strength training going anyway.  Check out the following suggestive moves to achieve safe stretches for warming up and cooling down, respctively.


No comments:

Post a Comment