Monday, November 12, 2012

Day #3- Easy does it

Started the day with a light walk and it was so refreshing.  Afterwards, I had breakfast- two hardboiled egg whites, 1 cup cooked spiced oatmeal and a tall glass of water.  Throughout the day I tried to increase my water intake to four bottles; only 4 more to reach my goal of 8 bottles daily.  Had a light snack of 2 Graham Crackers and more water.  For dinner, it was steamed cabbage, broiled chicken and less than a cup of potato salad.  For dessert, a thin slice of plain cake with pineapple coconut frosting was an awesome treat for all the hard work I have put in .  Then a bowl of Italian Styled Wedding Soup, which is a blend of baby spinach, carrots, sage, tortellini, and delicious miniature meatballs topped it off for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment